• Medical Advocacy
• Patient Navigation
• Attending Appointments
• Decision Making
• Communicating with Medical Providers
Aging in Place
• Finding Supportive In-Home Help
• Maintaining Quality of Life
• Accessing Resources
• Focusing on Safety and Security
• Housing Transitions and Relocations
• Elder Counseling
• Support for Caregivers
• Developing Family Solutions
• Navigating End-of-Life Care
We follow the ethical guidelines and standards of practice set forth by the National Association of Social Workers and the Aging Life Care Association™.
AGING LIFE CARE™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association™.
Only ALCA Members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. AGING LIFE CARE PROFESSIONAL™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association™. It is an indication of membership in ALCA, and only ALCA Members are authorized to use this term.